TotAha Newborn Baby Loungers - Elephant Heirloom
- Designed in the USA
- COMFORT & SAFE, ALWAYS: The TotAha Superior infant sleep is crafted by the softest organic fabrics for a gentle calming effect.
- NEWBORN MUST HAVES: The TotAah Superior infant & toddler beds are USA-designed multifunctional newborn loungers for babies 0-12+ months old. It can be used on the floor, sofa, carpet, crib, living room, and all around the house. The double-handle and portable design is also meant to take for outdoor or travel uses.
- WHY SO SUPERIOR? Knitted in our softest signature fabric, the Superior baby bed was created for peaceful dreaming. The raw materials we use are specially selected from all around the world, which provides breathable and thermoregulating to keep your little one comfortable all night. The adjustable buckled was designed to give your little one freedom to grow from newborns up to 12 months.
Frequently Bought Together
Mimic the womb design
Baby nest sleeper is Created to mimic the womb, a great ideal spot for babies for more secured care of lounging.
Soft On Sensitive Skin
The raw materials we use are special selected from all around the world; the 100% organic cotton is from Australian Origin.
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Money Back Guarantee
Perfect way to bring a smile If you’re not happy with your order, no problem! Satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back!
- Designed in USA
- 100% cotton cover
- Age Recommendation: 0-12 months
- Product Dimensions:29 x 18 x 5.7 inches
- Buckle can be opened for additional lengtham
- Interior Dimensions: 22 inches L x 8-1/2 inches W
- Exterior Dimensions: 29 inches L (Buckle closed) x 18 inches W
How Newborn Lounger is Made
100% Cotton Cover
The raw materials we use are special selected from all around the world; the 100% organic cotton is from Australian Origin, and the Knitted fabrics are from the Netherlands
Child-Safe Zipper Pulls,two way 360 degree pull
Sharp edges and points,small parts and anything that can trap your little one's fingers or heads aren't welcome in our designs.
Good for kids,good for the planet
We design sustainable ,baby-friendy products with your family and the planet in mind.
From Our Factory
At TotAha, we’ll stop at nothing to make sure all aspects of our products are created with the safest materials available. Your little one's skin is delicate and the CPSIA certification assures us that any finishing applied to the fabric is free of harmful chemicals and is therefore safe for your baby's skin, face and mouth to come into contact with.
We work with experts of over 10-yearskilled artisans worldwide helping to preserve time-honored techniques.
Reactive dyeing techniques
Using the ancient European reaction dye technique of high-temperature steaming, color-penetrating, folding, twisting, and bunching cloth.